Eating Recovery Center
About the job
Who We Are
With 30 locations throughout the U.S. and treatment options available virtually, ERC Pathlight meets patients where they’re at to offer innovative, compassionate and comprehensive treatment for eating disorders, as well as mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
We were founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists and treat 6,000+ patients per year. With the critical need for mental health care and eating disorder treatment, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic, we’re looking for passionate and qualified professionals who will live out our mission to help save the lives of our patients.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Facilities Manager directs the activities of the Facilities Operations department and vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory standards. They are responsible for documentation of compliance activities, filing appropriate compliance reports, and conducting the internal investigation of compliance issues to maintain Joint Commission accreditation. The Facilities Manager has managerial responsibilities related to leading Facilities Operations team members. They will monitor performance of assigned responsibilities, performs and/or directs the performance of all maintenance departmental service requests in an efficient manner, and organize training of team members to ensure compliance.
This is by no means a “behind-the-scenes” role, as your work will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Direct oversight of building requirements to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies, including The Joint Commission, for life safety and environment of care needs
- Acts as primary contact for contractors / vendors for routine and emergency building related issues associated with maintenance, life safety, environment of care, and project management needs ensuring compliance with code requirements and organizational standards
- Manages the work request system to ensure timely and effective response and provides work request status information to team members
- Solicits, reviews, and recommends contracts related to facilities operations and works with Facilities leadership to oversee contracts with vendors
- Reconciles and tracks invoicing from vendors and provides feedback to accounting on changes or needs
- Provides on call coverage to support facility emergencies
- Participates in quarterly environment of care rounds with vendors, property management, housekeeping, Quality & Compliance, and other parties to ensure life safety and environment of care compliance
- Supports Quality & Compliance team with emergency management, creating and editing policies and procedures as needed
- Able to travel 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field, formal apprenticeship program, or technical school preferred
- Hands on knowledge of building mechanical systems and controls, energy management, and building maintenance skills is required
- 4+ years of hospital facility management, plant operations, or maintenance experience is required
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission Life Safety and Environment of Care standards is required
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) or other relevant certification preferred
- Driver license with safe driving record is required
How We Invest In You
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role whether that means collaborating on monthly/quarterly goals, introducing you to mentors you can learn from, connecting you to continuing education resources and supplying you with the tools needed to not only excel but achieve measurable growth.
What We Offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.