About the job
BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
At Northwestern Mutual, Financial Advisors strive to understand their clients’ goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Our Financial Advisors are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your career our Advisors are supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help their clients and to build practices.
– Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
– Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
– Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
– Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
– Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU’LL HAVE ACCESS TO
– A high-quality training program to help you get started.
– Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
– Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
– Financial support for professional designations and certifications, Series 6 & 63, boosting your career from Financial Representative to Financial Advisor.
– The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.