The Financial Systems Specialist is a key role in the finance area supporting and maintaining the TM1 application. This opportunity will see you working closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis team in developing and streamlining actual and forecast business performance reports for Virgin Australia leadership team.
- Maintain, review, and develop functionality within the TM1 applications to meet business and finance processing and reporting requirements.
- Streamline and enhance the weekly and month-end processing and reporting.
- Manage the cadence around forecasts and budget and project manage the flow of inputs into the TM1 model.
- Assist the business in preparation and uploading of TM1 files for the forecast/budget process.
- TM1 system maintenance and development and ensure system documentation is up to date.
- Manage security of financial information and improve information flows and security around data warehouse interfaces.
- Undertake all other ad-hoc tasks as required in the support of the Finance systems which include managing of Dev and Test environments, process execution, user administration, TM1 objects and user accounts, training and user monitoring and assistance.
To be a great fit for this role you will bring:
- Demonstrated change management and process improvement expertise in a finance division.
- Experience in design, build, implementation, and support of TM1 solutions.
- Analytical capability and demonstrated problem solving experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business or Finance or Accounting