The FPGA Architect Engineer provides expertise to design and develop Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) based solutions supporting personal computer designs. Candidate should have hands-on working experience with a multidiscipline project team that goes through conceptional design, prototypes, system integration and qualification.
- Determine and define architecture and design approach
- Evaluate the process flow including but not limited to high level design, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and power utilization
- Develop test, simulation plans and design verification test plans at design top level
- Develop, implement, and supervise design verification test plans at system level.
- May provide leadership/mentor to less experienced employees
- Independently determine approach to solutions and get alignment from System Engineers
- Contribute to design and development of FPGA hardware
- 7+ years of complex FPGA design, verification, and validation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (EE) Computer Science (CS) or similar field, Master of Science in EE or CS (Preferred)
- Highly proficient in FPGA engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Highly proficient in FPGA design languages (VHDL, System Verilog), tools, and methodologies
- Highly proficient in implementation and verification of FPGA designs
- Proficient in implementing IP blocks based on interface requirements and designing the required interface logic to overall FPGA architecture
- Proficient in FPGA integration on a system
- Excellent communication skills: identifying issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Basic knowledge of signal algorithms
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!