About The Job
Toptal designers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers. Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions. About the role We are looking for an eCommerce designer (independent contractor) that successfully delivers a customized e-commerce solution for our clients’ target market. The perfect candidate is an accomplished designer with experience in UI/UX to deliver engaging customer experiences. Additionally, this designer will help out with design marketing and sales collateral materials.
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products or equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage