Leegality is India’s first Document Infrastructure Platform – a radical new digital way for businesses to complete paperwork (agreements, forms and other legal documents). Over the last 4 years, Leegality has changed the way 1500+ Businesses do their paperwork from large enterprises like HDFC, SBI Cards, Federal Bank, ICICI Lombard, Axis Finance, Tata Capital etc. high growth companies like Razorpay, Rupeek, Cars24, Dunzo etc.
- As a front-end engineer, you would be working on new feature development with cutting edge technologies.
- Core objective is to develop applications imbibing qualities including but not limited to performance, quality, maintainability, extensibility, user experience and developer experience
- You will be expected to collaborate well with engineering, operations and commercial teams to design and create enterprise-grade, elegant and efficient systems for both web and mobile with cross-browser compatibility.
- You are expected to be inquisitive and have a proficient understanding of how the modern web works. A good knowledge of design principles, wireframe designing using AI, Figma would be good to have.
- 2+ years experience in the relevant field
- Solid understanding of data structures and data modeling
- Attention to detail, dedication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to do independent research, POCs and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions
- Understand and practice agile development methodology
- Understand how to interact with APIs
- On being shortlisted, you would be contacted for the interview process
- We further have 3 rounds of interviews
- Your final CTC would be decided on the basis of your skills, experience and final assessment