Full-Stack Web Developer
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a Full-Stack Web Developer with experience building APIs in a cloud (AWS preferred) environment, Node.JS/Python development experience, and experience with React on the UI components to place at our client, a top Financial Institution.
- Implements initiatives as required to deliver business objective related to development in cloud (i.e. AWS) environment
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and ensures alignment along side Lead Developers/BAs
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Reviews the work of other team members as required.
- Assesses the costs and benefits for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs.
- Designs API and UI prototypes using Node.JS, Python and React programming
- Devises new prototypes for target environment and platform attributes in alignment with serverless architectural patterns.
- Builds solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve our aspiration of common assets.
- Recommends or automates approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness specific to API and UI development
- Supports the management of specific project deliverables & outcomes.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the development capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Proficiency with designing and developing JSON data structures and REST APIs
- Proficient in CSS 3, HTML 5, ES6+ and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good experience on Unix/Linux OS and command
- Good experience with containerization tools and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP)
- Good experience with Python, Go
- Experience with the AWS Cloud services: CDKs, Step functions and Lambda
- Experience being a software architect, understand best practices