Autism Spectrum Australia
- Exciting opportunity to develop or start your career in Philanthropy and be part of our wider Fundraising team
- Work within the Philanthropy team to expand Aspect’s Philanthropy program which provides services and support to people on the Autism Spectrum
- Increase the value of your take-home pay with our PBI salary packaging benefits
- Permanent, full time role
- Hybrid working model, with work from home available
- Currently based in our Northern Beaches office with relocation to Chatswood mid 2022
About the role: Support the Head of Philanthropy to develop and expand the Philanthropy program across the organisation. Support the Philanthropy team in their activities, including Trusts and Foundations, Private Ancillary Funds, Government Grants, ClubGRANTS, Corporate Partnerships, Gift-in-Will, events and general administration support.
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential philanthropic partners
- Assist with fundraising events and volunteering activities
- Build and maintain relationships across Aspect services
- Provide regular reporting on team KPIs
- Support Philanthropy team with general administration
- Support Philanthropy team with Grant applications
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in fundraising, marketing, communications or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining relationships
- Excellent IT skills with strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Well-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer:
At Aspect we truly care about our people, we value diversity and inclusivity, we support flexibility and we focus our time and energy on building a high performance culture that supports and develops you as an individual both personally and professionally.
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay.
To apply: Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect’s online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for some positions at Aspect, in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students. As part of the recruitment/interview process Aspect is collecting information related to your vaccination status to ensure we are in compliance with all government orders and directives.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.