Our client is an Internet, Gaming & Payment organisation with staff strength of close to 4,000 across 9 locations.
As part of their expansion plans, Singapore is their global HQ for global businesses & communities and they are actively hiring key leadership & pioneering members to join their hub in Singapore. Amongst those key roles, Game Marketing Specialist (Tagalog speaking) is a critical function in which my client is looking to bring in quality local talents to take this on.
- Engage in the local marketing of our games and IP products, promote brand awareness, and acquire users by planning and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns in respective regions.
- Plan, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns according to product and respective local user characteristics.
- Expand and explore new cross-industry collaboration opportunities with existing/new partners and vendors in the respective local market.
- Conduct surveys on users and competitors in respective locality and present the results to reflect market trends.
- Min. 1 year of working experience in marketing strategies and familiar with product distribution.
- Senior candidates will be considered for more senior positions
- Native-level Tagalog and business proficient English to liaise with clients in Philippines.
- Great communication and team management skills; self-driven and willing to take initiative at work.
- Loves to play video games; enthusiasm in anime is preferred.