The Melting Pot Restaurants
About the job
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the restaurant. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
We are looking for a general manager who is team and guest service passionate. We would like to support our existing team by adding at least one more talented person to the team. Our team members are the best on the planet, and it would be pretty amazing to see them get some much needed support.
About the position: We open at 4 pm most days and close at 10 pm at the latest. We are one of the busier restaurants in the area, and we’re looking to be even busier! If you have been in the industry you know the workload is about 45 hours a week.
Bottom Line: We are looking to hire someone who would like to become an AGM or GM in the future as our organization continues to grow. If you are still interested after reading our ad, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting
- Strong communications skills
- Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation + 5 paid holidays
- Free Meals
About us, we own and operate several restaurants throughout the Midwest, but more importantly, we grew up in the industry and have been exactly where you are. We are passionate about people because we know exactly how it feels to try and try, and feel like it’s all for nothing sometimes. It’s our mission to make sure our leadership team and team members never feel that way, and we’d encourage you to speak with any and all of our leaders or team members in any of our locations. If you talk to our teams you will hear that we aren’t perfect, because well, we are human after all, but you would hear without a doubt that we actually care. Many of our leaders have started off as team members and we have mentored them to where they are today. We would love for that to be your story, too!