About the job
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we’re a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc . We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What You Will Do
Likely with a background in global benefits, the Global Benefits Manager will manage and maintain our benefits programs across the globe. Areas of responsibility could include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, retirement, and other programs which vary by country. The successful candidate will ensure competitiveness of our global benefits programs, serve as the point of contact for employees and benefit vendors, and manage annual open enrollment. We are a start up so the team is small right now, which means there will be a lot of hands-on work, but we fully expect this to grow over time.
- Work with the Director of Total Rewards to manage day-to-day benefits programs
- Conduct a company-wide audit to ensure company benefits programs remain competitive
- Manage the annual open enrollment process and annual renewals
- Develop benefits communications and serve as a liaison between employees and our benefits brokers
What You Will Bring With You
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or directly related experience
- Experience owning US benefits programs and experience with benefits outside of the US
- 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
What We Look For
- Flexible work style, ideally with some start up or small company experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Collaborative approach to getting things done
- OK with ambiguity!
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools ( https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When You Join Sysdig, You Can Expect
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Company provided Wellness Days