We are looking for a Global Brand Partnerships Manager to join our team here at Binance. The ideal candidate is familiar with the entertainment, sports, celebrity and eSports scene. Also, experience working with global/ world-renowned celebrities or entertainment agencies to negotiate on sponsorship deals with the purpose of raising brand awareness and inspiring global adoption.
This is a remote role and can be based in any global location.
- Lead branding opportunities on a global scale across various demographics and locations and identifying the key opportunities to develop our brand in those areas.
- Negotiate branding rights for global sponsorships. Identify key avenues for collaboration with any entity and be able to convey how Web 3.0 technology can enhance their business.
- Work across multiple teams so we can collaboratively approach branding opportunities. Present key value propositions to senior stake holders in the business.
- Explore the sponsorship sources with the international impact, develop the partnership plan (e.g. budget, objectives, audiences, channels etc.).
- Inform business decisions with data-driven insights.
- Evaluate short and long term performance of marketing activities.
- Drive operational excellence in marketing processes (e.g. workflows, tools).
- Collaborate with other Binance teams on cross-functional initiatives.
- Understand how brand initiatives can drive ROI and can aid in composing brand evaluation frameworks.
- Can support various regional teams around the world by sharing thought leadership, guidance and intelligence on branding proposals.
- Strong Brand Marketing Background, with a competence on Marketing strategy that integrates Social Media, PR, Email Marketing, Out of Home, Digital activation strategies and campaigns.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent client facing ability.
- Not required, but ideally a background in Crypto or an understanding of Web 3.0 Products such as NFT’s and Fan Tokens.
- Experience in working in partnerships and seeing them through to execution.
- More than 5 years of experience (at least 2 years in marketing or strategy functions and at least 2 years in consumer tech, entertainment or management consulting companies).
- Excellent skills in: quantitative analysis, written and verbal communication, project management and stakeholder influence.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire