- An internship agreement with your University or Business School
- Mandatory to have a valid NIE (identification number for foreigners) that allows you to do a full time/ part time internship
- You need to have the Spanish Social Security Number (NASS)
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
- Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship 960€ per month (full time)
- Grant canteen
- Access to Nestlé Market (30% to 50% off)
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
- 6 months internship starting in March 2022
- Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub has been created in Barcelona with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement ideas, and their ability to take risks
Inside a technical team that provides integrated tools and capabilities for software development to internal IT teams, we are looking for a Content Manager intern to help us to raise brand and tools capabilities awareness, to build content consistency and ensure customer engagement.
A day in the life of…
You will have the opportunity to practice, in a safe environment, your marketing, communication, analysis and designer skills on one of the most exciting and demanding industries, IT and Software Development. You will learn from a team of engineers about the latest trends, practices and innovations of the software industry. You will also be able to meet and learn from eCommerce and eContent professionals who are working for real and targeted goals.
- Create and publish engaging content for internal social media
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts, documentation and training material.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Use analytics management systems to analyze data and create target audiences.
- Integrate and create data reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools.
- Be the team reference for all the communication and marketing aspects.
What Will Make You Successful
- Business or Marketing background with a Master in digital marketing
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Passionate about technology and digital
- Interest in software development
- Creative and good attention to detail
- Open minded, friendly and with lot of energy
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
Remember to attach your updated CV when apply!