Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
We are in search of a Global Product Marketing. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Taipei, Taiwan. Product marketing are passionate, goal-driven, organized, and having well communication skills.
- To develop and implement marketing strategies to increase sales and business opportunity.
- Design and execute lead generation campaign to help increasing brand awareness and nurturing curious prospects through the marketing funnel and into the sales pipeline.
- Lead creative development from creative brief to marketing asset development. Assets include sales enablement tools as well as end customer facing collaterals, such as sales pitching deck, video, web page, web banner, press release, POSM …and other online/offline marketing collaterals.
- Work with product/engineering experts to understand product features and define unique selling points to create a great product/solution story for communication.
- Oversee related cross-functional teams (Social, Media buy, PR, Content, Channel marketing …etc.) to make sure product strategies are being executed by different tactics and deliverables
- Work closely with local marketing teams to align marketing strategy. Create attractive and timely deliverables that are suitable for key markets to execute.
- Support global launch events, exhibitions and regional vertical events.
- Drive execution result of key markets. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, track KPI and assess ROI.
- An understanding of PC products or consumer electronics is preferred.
- Relevant B2B marketing experience is preferred
- Good communication skill in both Chinese & English is a must.
- Exhibit creative thinking with a keen attention to detail
- Independent, creative-driven, willingly to learn and also a team player
- Requires a can do attitude and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- 5 year working experience is preferred.
- Salary is evaluated based on academic background and years of related work experience