A proudly Australian company, Santos is a leading supplier of natural gas, a fuel for the future, providing clean energy to improve the lives of people in Australia and Asia.
Having recently merged with Oil Search to create one high performing team with a diversified portfolio of high quality, long-life, low-cost assets across Australia, Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea and Alaska with significant growth optionality.
Santos is already Australia’s biggest domestic gas supplier, a leading Asia-Pacific LNG supplier and aims to be a world-leading clean fuels company, achieving net-zero emissions by 2040.
Santos will grow its clean fuels capability as customer demand evolves for zero-emissions LNG, hydrogen and other products through carbon capture and storage, nature-based offsets, energy efficiency and use of renewables in its operations.
Recognised for its disciplined, low-cost operating model, Santos is resilient throughout the commodity price cycle.
For more than 65 years, Santos has been working in partnership with local communities, providing Australian jobs and business opportunities, safely and sustainably developing Australia’s natural gas resources, and powering Australian industries and households
About the role
This role focusses on the recruitment of graduates, and managing the campaign from start to finish. With an expanding program of vacation students, we will need you to bring your experience and ideas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Attraction – Create relationships with universities across Australia including career liaison officers and establish Santos an employer of choice for graduates
- Marketing Collateral – Maintain and develop all of the required marketing material e.g. Santos website, banners and merchandise
- Sponsorships – co-ordinate Santos’s events and sponsorship commitments, as well as host students visits
- Careers Fairs – Register and coordinate logistics for careers fairs nationally
- Candidate selection – assess candidates using various screening tools and review applications to ensure high performing candidates are selected
- Placements – assist in allocating the new intake into their first placements
- Planning – work with key stakeholders to determine the number of graduates required for future intakes
- Onboarding/events – organise onboarding for graduates and vacation students as well as the annual graduate conference.
- Provide assistance with broader Recruitment activities as required.
We need someone who has a track record of coordinating and supporting graduate recruitment and can run a successful campaign. You will need to be able to have excellent planning and prioritisation skills to make it all work.
Your excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are critical to the role to ensure the development of effective relationships across a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders. We are always looking at new ways to do things, so bring your ideas and contribute to our success.