Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
We have Re-imagined Recruitment. We’re not a transactional function of the business, we are business partners, and we see and do things differently. The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator lives and breathes the Graduate & Internship experience at Aurecon. They will work with the Graduate Recruitment Manager, Recruitment teams and Talent Development teams to help develop, implement and execute graduate and intern campaigns that support Aurecon’s brand, reputation and diversity objectives.
The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator work closely with Marketing and Communications to ensure the Aurecon Graduate and Intern brand is communicated effectively across all regions. The role will manage event coordination of internal and external Graduate and Intern related careers fairs, networking, and University Society events.
Here Are The Key Things You Will Do To ‘bring Ideas To Life’
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart.
- Work in partnership with the Graduate Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Teams and M&C teams to execute the Graduate & Intern Campaign to attract our unfair share of high-quality diverse talent
- Promote our brand in the marketplace using a different advertising channels such as social media.
- Leverage relationships with universities and student groups to provide prequalified talent pools.
- Take ownership of the events calendar to ensure we are promoting the Aurecon Programs to the correct target audience.
- Assist in planning and coordinating a high standard of assessment centres.
- During peak Graduate and Intern recruitment periods provide timely end to end recruitment services to our key stakeholders with a strong focus on diversity objectives.
- Assist the Graduate Recruitment Manager with providing timely and efficient reporting.
We Are Looking For An Experienced Practitioner Who Has
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to work across and with virtual networks to achieve results
- Track record in delivering Graduate campaigns for future generations
- A self-starter with excellent project management and customer service focus
- The ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment coupled with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to work effectively across geographical and cultural boundaries to create and promote a collaborative culture
- We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!