Main Tasks And Responsibilities (Key Accountabilities)
Reporting to the T&C Manager / Project Design Authority (PDA), main feature of the role will be to undertake Software Function testing and development activities.
- Assist to develop system requirement analysis, define functional decomposition, architecture definition and software specification.
- Support design team in implementation of ATS software and Development using C/C++, Python programming to support customer project
- Support to create software documentation e.g. Impact Analysis, Software ICD, Software Design Specification
- Support to develop module test cases for self-testing
- Support other assignment: e.g. Site investigation, Site testing support and etc.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor in Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Able to use computer tools including Microsoft Office Suite, CAD/CAM, Software applications and databases.
- Knowledge of Software design using C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of Software development/ Software design
- Knowledge of Coding Standard
- Able to use computer tools including Microsoft Office Suite and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!