KOTO - Know One, Teach One
Grant and Program Manager
The Grant and Program Manager will be responsible for writing grant proposals and coordinating sponsorship programs for the organization.
This position reports directly to the Marcom Director.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES
The Marcom Director will be expected to successfully manage and deliver on:
- Grants and Awards
- Developing an annual grant/award strategic plan for the organisation
- Identifying grant funding opportunities and researching for prospective funders
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs
- Assisting with the execution of development department’s strategy
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals
- Collaborating with other departments to compile annual report, evaluation and monitoring reports
- Ensuring all communications with funders are at its highest level and providing required documents to funders in a timely manner
- Maintaining high level of data management
- Managing “HER TURN” program
- Building and maintaining high level of communication and relationship management with sponsors and trainees through reports, letters and visits
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Developing an annual sponsorship budget, target and strategy to ensure all trainees are sponsored when they commence their studies at KOTO
- Maintaining financial records, developing and implementing reporting systems for trainee sponsorship. Providing quarterly reports on trainee sponsorship payments. Reporting efficiently and effectively to KOTO stakeholders as required
- Reviewing and suggesting updates to Trainee Sponsorship policies, ensuring policies are fair, reasonable and designed to protect all parties. Ensuring policies are upheld
- Ensuring all data of sponsors and sponsees are collected and systematically managed
- Preparing all related reports to parties concerned timly and with high quality
- Filing and updating the reporting systems and documents
- Responding to the queries of donors, sonponsors, sponsorsees on the reports
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
Bachelor degree in English, Economics, Development or relevant fields
- Experience in identifying and securing funding from donors, multilateral agencies and foundations.
- Experience in creative writing, communications and/or fundraising, as evidenced through the provision of writing samples.
- Experience working in non profit sectors (NGO)is a plus.
Yearly salary increasement
Working time: From Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Benefits follow Vietnam Labor Law