Cushman & Wakefield
About the job
Guest Service Agent
Job Description Summary
Great opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our team in Sydney
By seeing things differently, Cushman & Wakefield anticipate market changes and are first to capitalise, ensuring clients and the business can “be what’s next.” We are at the forefront of our national business, putting ‘ideas into action’ for our clients and leading our people to succeed.
Currently we have a great opportunity for a high energy, results orientated Guest Service Agent to join our team located in Melbourne.
Our Guest Service Agents are the first point of contact on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield for both residents and visitors. With a focus on listening to and anticipating needs, making the interaction simple, effective, and timely.
- Meet and greet visitors proactively in a timely manner
- Manage reception services to ensure a positive customer experience
- Announce arrival of guests.
- Responsible for leading and delivering workplace services ensuring consistently high levels of customer service satisfaction and strategic delivery of operational requirements.
- Accountable for workplace operations
- Liaise with cleaning contractors to ensure kitchen areas, meeting rooms, and the Wellness centre, etc. are clean and are being used for the correct purpose
- Complete daily walkthrough of workspace, reporting any maintenance and cleaning issues
- Ensure locker data integrity is maintained
- Meeting and event coordination – Work with contractors e.g., security, cleaning, and catering to meet event requirements
- Develop operational standards, playbooks, operating manuals, and processes for all aspects of the workplace
- Experience in a reception or front-line information exchange within a corporate or hospitality environment
- An effective telephone manner
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- A common-sense approach to problem solving
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Energetic, anticipate demands and be proactive within the scope of the role
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work autonomously
- Be able to show initiative and take ownership or the role and its tasks.