Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo – our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers – the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but – the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is shooting for the moon! We experienced 130% headcount growth during 2021 and are in need of the brightest recruiting minds to continue this momentum for 2022 and beyond.
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of growth for Narrativ. As the Director of G&A Talent Acquisition you will build and lead a small team of TA Partners to develop customized recruiting strategies that result in magical experiences for candidates and hiring teams alike. You will cultivate partnerships with senior leaders across multiple business units to support ever growing hiring needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Inspire, develop, and lead a team of engaged recruiters who deliver on the Generalist hiring needs of the business.
- Partner closely with our Executive team to help create the vision, strategies, and priorities for our overall Generalist Recruiting team.
- Build strong relationships with departmental leaders to understand future hiring plans and develop a strategy to deliver on these plans in innovative ways.
- Partner with the Talent Operations team to lead with analytics and insights to drive operational improvements and ultimately operational excellence to support our rapid growth.
- Co-design & execute against a best in class hiring experience for Executive candidates. You will partner with the CEO and stakeholders to prioritize hiring for the core senior architects that will design the future of Narrativ.
- Create processes related to recruitment that will contribute to the DEI strategy & mission of the company. Implement new attraction, interviewing, and hiring tactics to ensure an equitable experience.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience; preferably in high-growth technology companies
- 2+ years of recruitment leadership experience guiding and mentoring recruiting teams.
- Possess strong analytical skills with experience leveraging recruiting data to develop strategic insights & action plans
- Possess strong consulting skills from experience partnering cross-functionally with multiple department leaders to develop strategies that drive hiring results
- Passionate about building a diverse team that can influence decision making at all levels
- Experience developing and executing against recruiting strategies at the executive level
Important Notice: Narrativ is a fully remote organization.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.