About the job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of regional analytics workstreams Marketing/Sales effectiveness, ROI, and Revenue Management – scope/design/deploy the pns, models, dashboards, etc.
- Identify data/system challenges, requirements to improve speed to insight and action.
- Lead regional initiatives to educate business working teams in interpreting and using analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) field is an advantage, Masters or MBA is a plus.
- 4 to 6 years of overall experience in scoping, managing, and implementing advanced analytics projects with significant experience in the delivery of work streams related to marketing mix optimization, digital media performance optimization, trade/promotion spend optimization, pricing, assortment/product mix optimization, salesforce /resource allocation.
- Media Agency/FB/Google Analytics team experience a plus.
- E-commerce and/or Modern Retailer side Analytics Team experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of how data & analytics can be used to drive business impact – comfort and good intuition around advanced analytics, with a good basic understanding of modeling techniques and advanced applied skills.
- Previous experience in how Machine Learning / AI can be leveraged, scaled, and used to derive insights and business impact is a plus.
- The ability to tell a compelling story using analytics outputs and data from primary, secondary, and third-party data sources, with an ability to understand how the related insights might drive business impact.
- Strong project management, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Programming – Minimum: Advanced Excel and PowerBI, R/Pyth