Criterion Asia Recruitment
Our client is looking for Head of International Marketing who performs in sales and marketing to recruit students from overseas. A successful candidate would have experience in driving student acquisition and revenue growth objectives as well as develop marketing strategies & plans, key growth sales strategies, and action plans.
Head of International Marketing will be working closely with the top management executives in academic and support departments in developing and assisting in improving curriculum following Education trends, Student Needs, and Competitiveness for private universities in Thailand, ASEAN countries, China, and other International Markets.
- Determining and developing sales and marketing plans to recruit and increase international students to study at the university.
- Creating Sales & marketing strategies for International markets and others designed to meet specific goals to customers through advertisements, events, or other outreach channels.
- Mentoring international sales teams for ASEAN countries, China, and other International Markets.
- Full operations with different marketing partners in different countries.
- Coordinating with external and internal departments such as government officials, faculty, digital marketing, international affair, etc. to ensure smooth operations.
- Day-to-Day Operation Managements for Student Recruitment Process.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields
- at least 5 years of experiences in International Sales and Marketing
- Experiences in the higher education industry are a plus
- The challenge to Sales Targets / Achieving Sales Goals
- Excellent in English Communication and leadership skills with professional and proactive working style