Measure Australia is the nation’s largest and fastest growing national commercial drone services business. Measure Australia’s vertically integrated delivery ensures end-to-end support for clients through a full-service model. Measure Australia strives to enhance client use of complex and large-scale datasets, generally collected on large asset and land networks, to enable clients’ to conduct business-as-usual better, faster and cheaper. Measure Australia is growing and expanding data processing and survey capabilities in-house, placing it at the forefront of the drone, survey and geospatial industries. Measure Australia’s key product verticals are:
- Land surveying, with a key focus on high-specification large-format LiDAR laser surveying from drones;
- Asset and condition monitoring, particularly on large asset networks, servicing industries such as corrections, local government, education, industrial real estate and retail; and
- National service delivery of managed drone services for clients in the real estate, facilities management and other sectors.
Measure Australia is currently diversifying beyond drone services to deliver high-value geospatial and asset management solutions through an expanded company group.
Measure Australia is looking for a Head of Marketing who possesses a “growth marketer” mindset. You will be an individual who loves technology, is focused on driving customer engagement, has proven results in B2B technology marketing and has a passion for brand awareness and digital marketing concepts.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the success and growth of Measure Australia business, including new companies in the Group, through the provision of exceptional client service and the effective development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies.
Measure Australia is scaling up and due to this, a new role of “Head of Marketing” has been created in the business. This role will be a key contributor to the accelerated growth of Measure Australia. In this role you will be working closely with the CEO and executive team to help shape the future strategy for market and product alignment.
- Develop strategic marketing plan leveraging both owned and paid channels
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities from the marketing plan
- Implement and manage digital marketing strategies and campaigns leveraging marketing automation tools based on email, web and other formats
- Responsible for all marketing activities to generate leads for Measure Australia
- Track performance and analysing the data of all marketing campaigns across all channels
- Successfully engage with existing customers in relevant channels
- Successfully grow Asseti, Measure Australia’s new enterprise asset management platform
- Stay connected to competitor and market trends, providing insightful analysis, opportunities and challenges
- At least 10+ years of experience working in marketing with focus on digital
- Proven track record of driving growth for B2B and B2C
- Great communication and analytics skills, and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Experience in growth marketing, digital marketing and brand marketing.
- Ideally a background from digital agency, media agency and/or marketing department
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong digital understanding
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent eye for detail
- A team player who is committed, hardworking and innovative, always looking at new ways to challenge the status quo
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development
- Business driven, proactive and entrepreneurial mentality