About the job
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Solid experience in full spectrum of office administration functions, including closely align with the business strategic development, collaborate on global administrative initiatives and implement locally, office leasing, driving team development, quality service planning & design and optimising operational workflow continuously.
- Formulate and improve departmental policy and operational workflow, monitoring the execution situation and maintain regular enhancement in order to improve employee’s satisfaction and meet department objectives.
- Work closely with the business units to solve any administration difficulties, or resolving any resources matters, keep good relationship between departments and enhance satisfactory level.
- Responsible for the departmental budget management from planning, to cost analysis & control and regular budget review.
- Coordinate with other back office departments, ensure internal information & data shared effectively and accurately, creating a stand out administrative service for the business units.
- Handle staff activities and benefit and arrange company events to maximise employee’s cohesiveness and sense of belonging.
- Capable with a global vision and mindset, with cross industry office administration experience, understand business units necessity and different difficulties between countries, equipped with professional and comprehensive administration experience, with effective problem solving skills.
- Experience working closely with the business development plan, provide all-round administration support with internal recognition.
- Strong EQ and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to implement quality administration service thoroughly.
- Excellent sense of service, high level of responsibly and good team spirit, flexible with dynamic working ability with good problem solving technique.
- Able work under pressure, across different time zones, proactive and optimism, with good project management coordination skill.
- Degree holder with at solid years of office administrative supervisory experience in MNC, internet/fintech industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in general office working softwares, fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese to liaise with English/Chinese speaking vendors.