About the job
About Ark Partners Limited
Founded in 2018, Ark Partners Limited (Branded as SquareArk) is a software platform that connects brands with E-commerce entrepreneurs for brands to utilize a large number of e-commerce stores for product and content distribution.
We currently specialize in the distribution of skincare and cosmetic brands, including partnerships with brand corporates such as the L’Oréal Group, Shiseido Group, Esteé Lauder Group amongst others.
Today SquareArk consists of 30 multi-cultural team members from India, Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
What we offer :
A product-centric and data-driven environment where we adopt best practice processes, and the latest technological tools for software and product development.
Accelerated Career growth for exposure and knowledge to align daily job scope and individual career goals.
Generous salary packages, fair bonuses, paid day-offs, employee stock options (performance-based).
A challenging and non-repetitive work environment.
What we expect :
We aim to hire motivated, driven team members who enjoy a challenging work environment.
We expect team members to be objective in their decision-making approach and always data-driven.
We value individuals with high execution capability and cadence and reward generously through direct pay increments, bonuses, and employee stock options.
The Role – Head of Operations
Budget : USD $1,000 – 1,300
We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, product development, and regulatory compliance.
Head of Operations responsibilities includes designing policies, overseeing sales, customer service, and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with the overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of tools & solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, or similar leadership role
- At least 5 years of experience in Operations in E-commerce, E-commerce platforms, or supply chain management
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain, and product development
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science, or another relevant field