An exciting Head of Partnerships job has just become available at one of the fastest growing media companies in Jakarta.
About The Head Of Partnerships Role
Reporting to the VP Marketing & Partnertship, you will build a strong business plan for different type of partnerships i.e. product, content, access, that will contribute to overall business growth.
- Acquire and manage strategic partners such as telcos and content partner that will drive business objectives
- Manage a high-performing team and come up with team structure proposals to achieve the goals
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socialising with content, creative, sales and broader organisation
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must posses excellent communication skills – strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and five or more years of marketing experience is required; a minimum of two years of experience directly managing B2B partnerships/marketing programmes with a proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record in managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
This leading media company provides a wide array of content in audio visual. It is the largest audio network in Indonesia with over 100 original shows accross different genres.
If you are a dynamic induvidual are driven and keen to take the next step in your career, this Head of Partnerships role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.