About the job
‘Empowering people to live their passions’
Aaqua is a refreshingly new Social experience built around passions.
We bring like-minded people, fans, icons, creators and brands together in communities – blending epic online and offline events – centred around M.A.G.I.C
(Music, Arts & Entertainment, Games, Interests and Community).
Our philosophy empowers people to live their passions through trust, positive engagement and a more democratised value-sharing ecosystem.
You will be a member of the Safety & Integrity Team. You will report to the Chief of Safety & Integrity Officer and work closely with the Purpose & Experience team.
Your role as Head of Partnerships Integrity will focus on supporting and more quickly resolving escalations related to passion communities and partners. You will play a key role in establishing and managing processes that help partners understand and appreciate our policies and principles, and support in communication around escalations.
Your contribution will include:
- Building a small and agile team that will work closely with Policy to be responsible for ensuring our partners appreciate and understand Aaqua’s policies, principles and processes around safety and integrity issues.
- Resolving safety issues related to partners in a timely and productive manner, and proactively identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Shaping our safety strategy with respect to partner management by partnering with various stakeholders, such as our Purpose & Experience team, to drive safety and integrity initiatives.
- Providing feedback on grey areas in policies and gaps in processes to resolve issues and enforce safety standards and policies.
- Conceptualising scalable solutions to process improvements and upscaling experience in escalations management for partners and collaborate with policy and product teams to update on workflow, operations and policy standards.
- At least 12 years experience in policy, platform integrity or brand safety.
- Out of ordinary understanding of the interaction of safety and integrity issues and social media, media or generally the online space.
- A strong team builder with a passion for coaching people
- Ability to think creatively and critically and build structure and processes in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Able to clearly articulate feature and product related needs to more technical teams
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues in a highly collaborative manner.
- Driven and passionate with hunger to work in a start-up environment.
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills and proven experience in online operations, project management in trust & safety within internet industry.
As we are a local to seamless global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
Luckily for you travel is not a requirement of this role so you’ll be able to spend more time with your friends and family
Your qualities are seen, heard and observed every day through your words, actions and behaviours. They are a key part of our DNA. We seek our team members to be:
Your attitude and presence will play an essential part in creating a highly distinctive culture at AAQUA. The fit as such needs to be like a perfect glove. We expect everyone to play their part in:
- Putting Members First
- Building an Inclusive and Safe Community
- Delivering the Unexpected
- Be Always Evolving, and
- Keeping it Real
Why work with us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU’s. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our “members first” (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua’s agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU’s.