Over the years, Samsung applied all their high tech knowledge and innovation into air care as well. The climate systems of Samsung are revolutionary in the world of air conditioning, with new designs and advanced performances.
The regional headquarter in Bangkok is supported by around 180 team members in the local Sales Organisations in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. From this sales office they will offer training, technical support and unique distribution operations for this market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Direct report to the Vice President and will be supported by two to three direct employees
- Responsible for the development- and subsequently the execution of a solid strategy and vision for the coming years;
- Responsible for the yearly determination of the figures and targets per country and monthly planning and follow up.
- Focus on close collaboration with the responsible country heads and the local sales teams;
- Close follow up of the sales actions of the local Sales Organisations;
- If necessary, support the team in their operational activities;
- Enhance the installers network in the different Asian countries;
- Develop new business ideas and models to support the company’s growth;
- Improve contacts with the internal- and external relevant stakeholders;
- Operational Excellence and KPI management;
- Coach and lead the team.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in Engineering or Business;
- Minimum of 15 – 20 years’ experience in a senior international sales management role within a technical/mechanical building engineering environment with preferably HVAC knowledge;
- Being able to improve established processes based on requests from the field
- Someone who is used to work within complex matrix and international environments;
- Has a strong network in the mechanical building branch and their clients in Asia;
- Someone who has vision of the building/installation/HVAC market, is used to look ahead;
- Who takes responsibility for his actions and knows how to enthuse his team and country heads;
- A qualified candidate demonstrates strong leadership skills with an ability to convince the team and peers;
- An organized, effective and positive people manager who has proven experience in coaching and managing multicultural teams;
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this position. The position is a supervisory role and communication must be effective towards the team and also towards the international HQ in Korea and several local country organizations;
- As a person he/she must be empathetic, persuasive, a real go-getter, confident, creative and a strong representative of the sales team within the internal organization and also towards the external contact persons;
- An excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of the English language is mandatory and preferably any additional Asian language;
- Frequently travelling within Southeast Asia & Oceania (40%).