About the job
The Thailand Head of Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for leading and establishing all TA activities including staffing and cross-functional project initiatives based on TA Global strategic plan and leading a variety of initiatives related to the talent acquisition processes and improvement.
The Thailand Head of Talent Acquisition will work with an excellent TA Team, Business leaders, HR business partners and Global engineering team to drive standard process and new initiative awareness, ensure successful outcomes and increase TA satisfaction and engagement across organization.
The candidate must be well-rounded, highly motivated, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, and agile environment. Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential to this position.
- Reporting directly to Chief of People & Culture
- Being part of the Global TA team and lead team of 7-8 People across Thailand.
- Being a key contact person for all Talent Acquisition matters in Thailand.
- Partnering with business leaders to develop Talent Acquisition strategies to make sure to meet business requirements.
- Lead and in charge of the full recruitment cycle and execute day-to-day recruitment activities and also long term strategic Talent Acquisition programs.
- Liaise and work closely with HR Business Partner and Leaders across different functions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Business Leaders.
- Accountable for Talent Acquisition scorecard for tracking and conduct analysis and reports to TA Leadership and Business stakeholders as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with TA external stakeholders and vendors.
- Leading Thailand and be part of Employer Branding initiative and activities (Internal/External)
- Functional understanding of HRIS system or related programs
- Take up special ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned and responsible to drive and manage multiple small to medium sized projects, program, or process improvement initiatives that deploy from Global strategy.
- Supports impact analyses, change readiness assessments and help to identify key stakeholders for smaller change initiatives
- Anticipates potential problems and is proactive to initiate a mitigation plan to circumvent a potential problem and maintain critical path objectives.
- Works with management to staff and budget resources to meet project timelines and deliverables.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet Talent Acquisition objectives.
- Organizes and guides TA project operations through the use of methodologies adopted by TA Team
- Able to manage projects from inception to successful deployment, implementation, and when applicable measuring the impact of the project.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Over 8 years of proven experience as Talent Acquisition Manager within a dynamic international environment and 3-5 years of experience managing process improvement change initiatives
- (Advantage) Experience in tech industry
- Strong business development, project management, change management principles, methodologies and TA tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to drive changes and communicate with different Business Unit Leaders
- Strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough, and high-quality work in challenging situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic and able work under pressure to achieve targets
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive market salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / coffee & drink / snack
- Spreeday – Free research day for any interesting technology topic
- Provident fund
- Annual health check-up
- Social activities
- Office Massage
- Board games / Karaoke / Comics