TIME dotCom Berhad
This position reports to Head of PEOPLE
As an experienced Organizational Development expert, you will lead the development for all PEOPLE aspects of the organization to contribute in achieving the company’s vision and deliver a culture of high performance and employees’ engagement activities. You will drive the future HR strategy and innovation of our business, provide expertise to the management team to train, develop and retain the leading Talents.
Your Work Life:
- Develop and lead the Organizational Development plan and provision, ensuring it is aligned to the strategic directions and ambitions of the organization.
- Direct the design, planning, and implementation of corporate organizational development programs, policies, and procedures. You will also approve change management initiatives and suggest enhancements to existing programs.
- Ensure that the Organizational Development Plan supports continuous improvement and the design and delivery of organization and people development activities is relevant and responsive.
- Propose organizational structure changes to leverage talent and provide development opportunities to key leaders in the organization.
- Develop and manage the Career Management plan for multiple levels of staff in order to provide a clear career progression and growth pathway for all employees in the organization.
- Lead the establishment of a structured Competency Development plan for TIME dotCom employees’ continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and competencies in areas of functional, technical, behavioral and leadership capabilities.
- Lead and manage the organizational effectiveness though activities such as periodic job analysis, job evaluation, job sizing, job person match, and organization restructuring as and when required in order to support the commission’s direction and goals.
- Leverage data, analytics, and automation capabilities to implement strategies that promote and achieve organizational culture of excellence.
- Model a strong employee engagement approach in order to establish effective and productive working relationships with senior managers and colleagues within the HR team to lead the development and delivery of a seamless, customer focused organization development service to staff across the organization.
All You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Organizational Psychology / Organization Development, or other relevant qualification. Masters is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience. Consulting / Telco experience is an added advantage.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, achievement-oriented, good at stakeholder management and ability to multi task whilst managing any ambiguity. Flexible and adaptable in different situations.
- Exceptional in fostering teamwork and collaboration within the department and good at problem solving
- Be self-reflective, with authenticity and an approachable, genuine desire to invest in people.
- Be able to act with high level of integrity and accuracy.
- Demonstrate a determined and committed approach to quality of excellent standards.
- Proven ability to provide high quality and effective feedback to mentor, guide and influence others.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to support effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally and with key team-mates and stakeholders.
- Has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Previous experience developing and executing HR strategies
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
What You Get:
- Cool and innovation work environment
- Work life balance and our working hours are flexible
- We are too cool for ties. Smart casual is our game!
- We care about you and your families’ health and well being
- Learning and growth opportunity
- We have an indoor slide and a cafe! How fun is that?!
- Free car park within company compound
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. So make your CV as fun and interesting as possible!