About the job
Available locations: Ho Chi Minh
Hybrid work: 3 remote days per week
Whom We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Hiring Manager to lead the recruitment process CodeLink.
You will be working in the exciting Software Development industry with many challenges and opportunities. We are 70 members strong and growing quickly across Vietnam, with offices in HCM, Da Nang, and Ha Noi. Hiring is crucial to us, and you will play a key role to help us build and grow an awesome team!
- Manage and optimize all stages of the recruitment process including sourcing, pre-screening, interviews, assignments, reference checks, and offers for all company departments: development, product design, quality assurance, administration, and management.
- Work closely with department managers and incoming business leads to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position.
- Stay active and current with main job boards (VietnamWorks, ITViec, LinkedIn), niche job boards (GitHub, Stackoverflow), and social networks, to find talent.
- Work with internal team members to generate candidate referrals.
- Proactively build, manage and maintain connections with a pool of passive high-quality candidates.
- Manage and optimize the use of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Track, monitor, and analyze recruitment metrics to optimize cost-effective hiring strategies.
- Strategize in regular planning sessions with company directors on how to optimize hiring and company scale.
- Keep management and department leads updated on hiring progress with relevant reports.
- Expand the source of junior candidates by managing internship programs, and
- connecting with universities and training centers.
- Engage and participate in the most relevant career fairs, local job fairs, and
- professional events to extend our reach.
- Work with department managers to optimize the steps and assignments they have set in the hiring process for their department roles.
- Work with the Accounting team to forecast hiring and outreach budgets.
- Work with the content and social media team to strategize content posts that promote our company to potential candidates.
- Work with the HR team to source candidates, schedule interviews, perform background checks, and onboard new members.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle hiring experience in the IT industry.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience managing main job boards and recruiting trends in Vietnam.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Experience managing and growing a pool of passive candidates.
- Ability to “sell” CodeLink to potential employees.
- Experience with niche job boards; StackOverflow, and GitHub.
- Experience using paid and organic social network posting to source candidates.
- Experience scaling a team through large growth periods.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience setting up and managing offline events and internship programs.
- Outgoing with a passion for communication and connection.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and flexible with the ability to work independently.
- Passionate about creating positive experiences.
How You’ll Benefit
- You will be working with a globally recognized client, interacting directly with their internal staff, and running lead on implementing tests for the platform.
- You will have the opportunity to refine your skills and application knowledge whilst testing different products and platforms.
- We are a fully collaborative team, with all members of the product design and development teams in-house, giving you the ability to interact with all members as you help to improve the quality of the products you work on.
- We are willing to adopt new but proven technologies provided that they bring business values to our clients and learning opportunities for our engineers. We have the freedom to choose and recommend what solutions are best for a certain project.
- You will be able to work directly with the PO and help support and learn the processes of managing the team.
- An open and dynamic working environment with no dress code and the freedom to be yourself.
- Modern open-space office with comfortable workspace, a PS4 games room, and chill-out areas.
- Salary review twice a year with opportunities for promotions and spot awards.
- Yearly Training Budget up to 5 million VND per staff.
- Culture of recognition with monthly rewards for those with the most kudos.
- All office benefits and full salary during probation.
- Flexible starting time up to 10 AM working Monday – Friday with no overtime and a long lunch break.
- Three days remote every week taken on any days you choose so you can work from wherever you like.
- Full Vietnamese holidays off with 12 annual leave days per year with all days not taken paid out in cash.
- Yearly company trip, monthly team all-hands activities, welcome lunches for new members, the monthly budget for team celebrations.
- Celebrations for special days in the year, such as Women’s Day, YEP, Christmas.
- Gold level Health Insurance coverage from Bao Viet Insurance and a yearly complete Health Check.
- Employee-led clubs within the company; games teams, sports teams, etc.
- Buddy system, tech, and product talks, mentoring, and paid-for training for any skills you’d like to develop.
- Weekly agile sessions and professional coaching.
- Meal allowance, parking allowance, petrol allowance, and unlimited snacks and coffee every day.
- Options for a full MAC or PC set-up are completely provided.
Where We Work
- HCMC Head Office: Vina Building, 131 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, ward 17, Binh Thanh district, HCMC.
- Hanoi Office: Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi City
- Da Nang Office: Hai Chau District, Da Nang City