Moloco is a machine learning company that enables businesses to unleash the power of their own data for fast, sustainable growth and performance through the advertising ecosystem. Our technology is best-in-class as we received the SMARTIES X silver award for Machine Learning and AI and were named the Cross-Industry Winner for Google Cloud Customer Awards. Moloco is in hyper-growth mode, ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500, and recently certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work. There isn’t a better time to join this innovative team in our Silicon Valley HQ or our offices in San Francisco, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, China, and Tokyo.
About The Role
We are looking for a driven and proactive HR Business Partner to join the People & Talent team and be a champion of Moloco’s culture, values, and employee experience. This role will play an integral role in developing and implementing tools, systems, and processes that set the foundation for our team’s growth. We are assembling an exceptional team and are eager to meet driven candidates who crave impact, thrive in ambiguity, and want to experience a startup shifting into hyper-growth. This role will cover a broad range of People areas including performance management, learning and development, benefits/compensation, employee engagement. It is important that this role have excellent communication skills with other remote team members and employees. Exceptional partnering and influencing skills to work with others at all levels including senior leadership.
What you’ll do
- Assist daily People operations and provide administrative support to all People matters in Seoul Offices and as needed for other locations.
- Partner with managers on People related matters. Drive open and direct communication to deliver the best solution/path.
- Advise employees on People policies and processes
- Shape core People practices such as benefits, immigration, policies, compliance, and HR data and systems
- Work with our People technology tools that help us automate operational tasks.
- Manage the process, data collection, and reporting for the various tools and systems we use to capture employee data, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Directly or in-directly manage on-boarding/off-boarding processes for local employees
- Collaborate with team members for various People initiatives to enhance employer branding and employee engagement
- Manage various regional People team initiatives for the local area
- Partner on career management and succession plans that aligns with local team needs and aligns with broader company objectives.
- Participate in the development and execution of People & Culture roadmap. Coordinate key people programs such as feedback and development processes, compensation planning, pulse surveys, benefits and perks, L&D initiatives, etc.
- Implement the performance management and competence development process alongside the broader People team.
- Ensure labor laws are in compliance and serve as best practices for the People team. Handle compliance-related employee issues and ensure
- controls are in place and procedures are followed for periodic review of compliance with all applicable laws.
- Outline business issues for his/her division in terms of People issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
- Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of engagement in the workplace.
- Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
- Strengthen and promote MOLOCO’s image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the company’s values.
- Provide People & Culture support across the business and serve as a point of contact for general benefit, HR questions
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree from accredited University or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR generalist position
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with various Korea labor laws and employer standards
- Participate and implement organization development projects
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations in a startup environment
- Work well with cross functional teams in a fast pace environment