Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
In the role of HR Business Partner (HRBP), you will serve as business partner to Magic Eden’s APAC teams, contributing to a breadth of strategic human resources functions. The HRBP provides the functional expertise and foundational people support to drive safety, engagement and productivity results within the Business Units. The HRBP is a proactive partner with Operations, providing professional guidance, assistance and expertise related to Magic Eden’s people practices.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Serve as business partner to Magic Eden’s APAC business units to enable the execution of the company’s strategic objectives through an empowering Talent strategy.
- Manage employee relations and serve as trusted advisor in all Talent-related matters.
- Partner with Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition on recruitment.
- Provide guidance on business unit restructures, workforce and succession planning.
- Lead and support the creation, implementation and delivery of company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and values, ensuring the employee experience is consistent with the Magic Eden brand.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Guide and manage activity related to Magic Eden’s compensation, benefits and retirement savings programs.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
Qualifications / Desired Skills:
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of human resources experience, supporting the needs of a growing organization.
- Experience advising and coaching clients in a wide array of human resources issues.
- Experience leading and delivering tailored HR programs and services that support business objectives.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work in both team and self-directed environment
- Able to thrive in the ambiguity of a startup in hyper-growth mode.
Magic Eden Offers:
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Unlimited PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org