Aloha Consulting Group
About the job
Our Client – a Tech Enabled Company In Healthcare Sector Is Seeking a High Performing HR Manager (C&B & Learning & Culture) To Join Their Company
- Provide input into the C&B strategic review based on best practice and latest trends
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Conduct annual salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
- Apply effective communication strategies to C&B related matters
- Mange and provide support to the annual review process
- Ensure that compensation practices follow current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Develop plans to support learning and professional development for all staff, including new team members onboarding, performance, leadership development, compliance, e-Learning
- Ensure the appropriate training and capacity building of personnel
- Manage related vendor partnerships and administrative support functions
- Contribute to the development of a robust culture through role modelling companys values and the behaviors which drive this culture
- Design and lead initiatives including research and diagnostics (e.g. annual employee engagement survey and exit interviews), to maximize the engagement of all employees and build organizational commitment to the desired culture
- Work in partnership with Marketing and Communications team on effective internal communications in support of organizational development.
- BA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Experience of leading the review and development of HR Polices and Practice
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Influence and negotiating skills
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Strong Time Management skills