- Responsible for providing real time and strategic employee relations engagement and management through effective triage, stakeholder management, and thorough assessments using independent judgment.
- Analyzes data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations.
- Works closely with management to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit / division level, such as salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, etc.
- Regularly makes decisions that impact the attainment of project objectives and resources of employees.
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Leverages foundational organization capability principles and/or design components to improve individual, group and organizational functioning.
- Coaches, mentors and/or advises employees at all levels to help drive growth and development.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Engage in HR program delivery to Intels business groups.
- Actively contributes to the culture of agility and innovation.
- Supports the transformation of the Business HR organization into a strategic learning organization that aligns to LEAN principles, efficiency and upskilling across Business HR.Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Strong leadership engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring managers.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including data analysis, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Self-starter and result oriented and comfortable when dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Great narrative writing skills and proven experience at presenting.
- Strong execution capability to deploy HR solutions.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.