ORC Coffee Passion Group Joint Stock Company (Café Amazon Vietnam)
About the job
- Complete recruitment requests/targets for current/new projects on time
- Develop candidate pool for mass interview – at least 200 CVs/month.
- Source candidates via recruitment channels such as web advertising, referral, social media, networking – Able to develop these recruitment channels
- Plan and conduct selection and interview processes ( CV/tele screening, mass-interviewing for store levels..) – Organize career fairs or recruitment events.
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Conduct the onboarding training for new joiners for non- managing levels.
- Prepare recruitment and headcount reports on monthly/quarterly basis
- Other tasks supporting opening projects assigned by HRM
- Contribute to develop the Employer branding, as well as connecting the engagement activities to reducing the turnover rate.
- Onboard Program to be attractive to new comer
- Training development plan (Conduct and cordinate training activities)
- 2-3 years of experience as a recruiter.
- Understanding of selection methods and techniques, Recruiment Pipeline
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Interested in Employer Branding.
- Comfortable in a high demand, fast-paced and intellectual environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communicator and fluently in English.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Able to travel to other provinces for Recruitment activities