- Foster the development of competencies to optimize the individual and collective performance, in relation with the short and long term requirements of the Company.
- Provide managers and team members with support on all processes of the Personnel function.
- Recruits and integrates talents in line with business needs within the timeframe.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Managers are supported to develop their team and their managerial quality.
- Employees are advised on their professional path and/or competency development.
- Critical jobs and positions are staffed on time through active management of succession pools and succession plans.
- Personnel policies are respected, as well as external & internal rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in HRD, HRM, Psychology, Political science, Legal, Mass Communication, or related fields.
- At least 4 Years’ experience in HRD, HRM (Employee development, Recruitment, Employee Relation/Engagement)
- Have passion to develop and work with people.
- Strong leadership, Self-motivated, Decision making and Communication.
- Native Thai speaker with proficient in English.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.