Levi Strauss & Co
About the job
You’re an original. So are we.
We are seeking dynamic individual to join our Human Resources Team.
- Assist all aspects of human resources administration; including but not limited to recruitment, benefits administration, MPF administration, tax filing and handling employee related insurance
- Maintain employee records in HR Systems e.g. Workday, local payroll system and ensure data accuracy
- Work with Payroll Team to manage payroll administration for corporate employees
- Prepare regular reports e.g. New Hire Report, Headcount report etc.
- Coordinate and drive employee engagement events
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management or other Business-related discipline
- 1-2 years of solid experience in HR functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Organized and good attention to detail
- Mature and able to work independently
- Immediate available is preferred
LOCATIONHong Kong, Hong Kong – OfficeFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.