BukuWarung is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we are building the digital infrastructure for 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using technology.
BukuWarung is backed by top tier VCs globally: Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Y-Combinator, AC Ventures, Quona Capital, East Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Rocketship.vc, Tanglin Venture Partners and strategic angel investors from Stripe, PayPal, Plaid, Grab, Gojek, Facebook, AirBnB, Fast, Mastercard etc.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing a marketing campaign via multiple channels (mainly limited to Push Notification, WhatsApp, SMS, Email) crafting new engagement content, managing system triggers, and implementing marketing strategies to drive user activities & retention.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Manage retention funnels and implement marketing strategies that focus on retention.
- Research driven campaign creation for users that focuses on impacting key metrics that drive business goals.
- Establishing workflows and standards or entering data in the CRM tool.
- Spotting ways to improve usage of the CRM tool through automating tasks & flows.
- Customizing and pulling marketing reports from the CRM tool.
- Analyzing the marketing reports to determine what kind of customer trends the business should respond to.
- Write training manuals and teaching staff on how to use the CRM tool.
- Troubleshooting user or software errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology.
- Resolve technical CRM issues, including responding to customization requests.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or any related field
- You have 5+ years of CRM and campaign management experience
- You have experience in operating Push Notification CRM tool (i.e, Clevertap, MoEngage, Insider, anything similar) is a must
- You have a strong attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- You have the ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data
- You have great organizational skills, which help you and your team to juggle competing demands from marketing, sales, customers, and management
- You have strong writing skills to communicate with internal partners or even to write technical training manuals for end users
- You have great public speaking skills that allow you to train others on CRM software
- You have good problem-solving abilities and excellent communication
If this sounds like you, please apply!