A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 330+ people across 47 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What We Do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
We are looking for a Inbound Sales Development Representative to join our commercial Go-To-Market team, and help prospects understand how Lokalise can increase their productivity, bring down costs, and shorten time to market.
- Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a fully remote company and you can work from anywhere in the APAC region.*
- Qualify inbound marketing qualified lead trial and demo requests, enabling the business to convert more high-quality leads.
- Approach high-touch leads via email campaigns, phone calls, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Innovate by identifying other channels in which approach leads.
- Assist potential customers with inquiries on Intercom chat.
- Manage your prospect pipeline and build relationships. Prospect into high-touch accounts to identify other relevant leads in the company.
- Organize and handle qualification calls with prospects. Book demo calls with high-touch leads for Account Executives.
- Become a Lokalise expert and build an in-depth knowledge of the product. Keep up with product and service information and updates.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity metrics.
- Maintain information in the CRM database.
- Ensure a high level of cooperation with other units, external cooperation partners, and other stakeholders.
You Must Have
- Excellent English communication skills. Proficiency in another language will be considered an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in market development or equivalent.
- B2B SaaS industry knowledge and Ambition to develop a career in technology sales.
- Solid problem-solving skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Autonomy in decision-making, and the ability to seek solutions independently in a remote environment.
- A teamwork mentality – we build our competencies by sharing knowledge and supporting each other.
- A data-driven mindset and good analytical skills.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events