Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire an Information Systems Associate to join our rapidly expanding System Administration team in our Cyprus Office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute in keeping the Company’s Information Systems up-to-date through monitoring and investigating issues and suggesting developmental initiatives.
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services catered to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world. Our prime focus is on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than $140 billion in trading volume.
We base our success not only on excellent customer support, transparency in communication and care, but also on our highly qualified employees, who strive to deliver excellence at all levels. In our turn, we keep our team members’ motivation at the heart of our strategy, striving to deliver excellent work conditions for everyone.
What the job looks like?
The Information Systems Associate will have the chance to:
- Monitor the flow of internal support tickets, provide initial response, resolve the issues or escalate issues to the relevant teams when needed.
- Investigate in order to find the root cause of the issues and report them accordingly in order to be fixed.
- Maintain FAQ shared documentation around common issues; find the gaps in the system, be proactive and discuss possible solutions with the line manager.
- Ensure that internal communication channels are monitored, and the issues reported are properly recorded and handled.
- Keep up to date with all the changes of the systems or processes to be able to assist the users efficiently within a target time.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Previous work experience in a Technical or Software Support environment will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong IT/Technology delivery experience, very good understanding of CRM, Jira, Cloud computing, Microsoft products.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services is considered as an advantage.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High level of work-ethic.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.