- Study and propose the overall digital transformation (DX)/innovation strategy and roadmap, plan of the branch.
- Identify and develop digital innovations to reduce operational inefficiencies and transform work processes.
- Assist IT DH with the development of new fit-for-purpose digital solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve customer service/user support level.
- Is a leader of cross functional team(s) whose members are from other teams and functions to implement the proposal and innovation/DX projects.
- Champion the digital transformation tools and conduct training to relevant staff, teams and departments within the branch.
- Proactively keep up-to-date with digital trends and best practices for the innovation and digital transformation of the branch.
- Build and develop in-house digital capabilities to help the branch maximize operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Experience: 10+ years in IT related areas including 3+ years in digital transformation role. Cross-industry experience is given priority;
- Fast thinker, strategic sighted, willing to change, curious, optimistic;
- Responsible, accurate, self-motivated and able to deliver under high pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams;
- Good skills of leadership, planning, teamwork, coordination, communication, reporting & interpersonal;
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (both oral & written);
- Experience in banking & finance field is given priority;
- Good background in software engineering, proven analytical background;
- Certifications: project management, digital transformation, etc. is an advantage
- University degree in computer sciences equivalent or above
- Thanhtu Nguyen