Who We Are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Specialist to join the Mid-Market Acquisition Team. The primary purpose of this role to reach out to acquire new business to achieve the monthly sales target.This includes building up of a strong sales pipeline, following up on all sales leads and driving applications and activation of PayPal’s products and services.
You will be selling to Businesses based in the South East Asia (SEA) Markets. You will support your merchants from acquisition through to integration and ensure they are live and running. To be successful, you should have experience in cold calling, consultative selling, and strong pipeline management.
- Cold call, self-prospect, and build network to generate prospect pipeline to acquire new merchants
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects within Mid-Market segment
- Support channel partner initiatives such as joint events to represent PayPal and meet new prospects
- Robust pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver strong results
- Meet and exceed productivity / pipeline metrics and monthly revenue targets
Experience And Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant B2B sales experience
- Native or Bilingual Proficiency in English and at least one of the other South East Asia Language, Bahasa Indonesia preferred. Candidate who are fluent in Korean may be considered.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop sales strategy and identify key prospects for pipeline building
- Identify potential partners for vertical acquisition and leads generation
- Pipeline management expertise, and experience with Salesforce
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality
- Self-motivated, positive and results oriented
- eCommerce and payment industry experience preferred
- Target driven role
- Role will be based in Singapore
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reference Number: R0059905