Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. Further, you are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success as well as by increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing and delivering results as well as minimum 5 years of experience managing complex paid media budgets. You also have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector, as well as experience in planning, driving output and measuring performance (business and people).
You have deep knowledge of Paid Media. You have broad knowledge of media industry, including rates, terms and procurement process for Paid, Social and Digital Media Marketing as well as of integrating Paid, Owned and Earned media as well as of marketing technology as well as of IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours. In addition, you have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes and cycles as well as of Group strategies, priorities and business planning process as well as of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPIs. Finally, you possess good knowledge of change management methods and tools as well as stakeholder management.
You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the business. You have ability to independently lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity combined with strong interpersonal skills. Furthermore, ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly as well as ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
Korean language and English communication skill is a pre-requisite.
In the role as Country Integrated Media Leader, you are responsible for executing multichannel integrated media strategy, maximising marketing ROI. You are also responsible for identifying audiences and media solutions/local content needs to provide effective and efficient country marketing plans.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Be responsible for development and implementation of Integrated Media plan across paid, earned and owned media, on and offline, and providing sufficient content needs to local media agencies to ensure locally adapted marketing
• Be responsible for budget management, finalizing and negotiating all paid advertising contract terms such as rates, placement, frequency etc. to maximize return on investment, and ensuring cost transparency be leading a comprehensive contracting and invoicing process
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Media Performance analysis, including media auditing, cost-efficiency analysis, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
• Support all initiatives within and outside commercial included in the agreed communication plan (e.g. promote home solar)
In this role you will report to the Country Integrated Media Manager.
This role is located in Service Office IKEA Korea.
This role will be not offered with LTA/ Mobility package.
Our team within Ikea
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.