As we continue to expand our Indian team again and are currently seeking an additional International Assignment Consultants to join our dynamic team in Bengaluru. This is a busy and fast paced role where multi-tasking is essential and performance in incentivized. If you thrive in an environment where you get to help people on a day to day basis so If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
General Description Of Position
Coordinates and administers International relocation benefits to transferring employees, executives, C-Level, and VIPs in accordance with corporate contracts, client policies, and client VIP processes. Performs initial consultation with assignee, arranges authorized services, and monitors the status of the relocation/assignment to ensure that all services are delivered per Client expectations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Serves as the single point of accountability for assignees. Consults with the assignee on their policy, identifies customer’s service requirements/needs and defines procedures to set a clear expectation of service levels and ensure assignee satisfaction. Able to manage short and long term international assignment policy types. Proficient in providing services to executive level assignees. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
- Initiates and coordinates authorized services on behalf of the assignee. Tracks initiations to ensure that the proper services are being provided on time and in accordance with the policy and assignees needs. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
- Maintains communication with assignees to ensure their satisfaction. Escalates any matters that could potentially result in assignee/Client dissatisfaction. Promotes a positive service reputation and utilization of future Graebel services, directly with client mobility contacts. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
- Ensures all actions and data relating to the assignee are up to date and accurate in web based relocation management system. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Serves as a liaison between internal Supplier Management and suppliers. Maintains positive relationships with service providers. Gives feedback to supplier management on providers and quality of delivery. Escalates potential supplier failures and ensures that supplier management takes necessary actions to limit exposure to the assignee/Client . This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Provide assistance and direction as resource and mentor to International Assignment Associates and Consultants. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.