Manage the EPF’s foreign investments in abroad-listed stocks in compliance with particular mandates (FTSE Asean/FTSE World/MSCI North Asia/MSCI Latam, FTSE Europe) based on Investment Panel and Risk Panel Investment approved guidelines.
- Keep track of the present market situation as well as the progress of the companies that have been invested.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations in the activity of selling and buying shares in accordance with the Investment Panel’s guidelines.
- Monitor the current status of the mandated stock market and make decisions in stock buying/selling activities
- Manage the portfolio’s daily trading (selling/buying) in order to generate the desired income.
- Monitor companies that have invested and developed expertise in specific sectors.
- Perform cash management.
- Prepare survey reports/working papers on equity investment and new investment prospects.
- Perform other duties as required or instructed by the supervisor from time to time.
- Malaysian citizen
- Above 21 years old upon the closing date of application
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Accounting, Business Management, Banking, Finance/Investment or equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government from any local or overseas higher learning institutions
- Obtain a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, including oral test in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in related field will have an added advantage.
- Independent, highly disciplined, prioritizes work, mature, and able to achieve the desired performance.
- Has interpersonal communication skills and is able to work effectively in groups.
- Has leadership qualities.
- Good time management.
- Knowledgeable in computing and the Internet.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.