Temporary position (4-6 months). Intern to support the International Sales Team. This position will primarily work with the International Sales Support and Sales teams, but will also be expected to interface with other related areas including legal, finance, marketing, and operations as needed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Organize pricelists for the customer fulfillment team as needed
- Focus on EMEA business stream, providing personalized order by order updates and follow up as a customer advocate, improve communication and follow up concerning backlog
- Assist in formalizing and improving QBR Presentations, as well as weekly and monthly report structure
- Any additional administrative support as required
- Support team with current projects and initiatives
- Assist with special assignments
- Observe team members and learn about their role in the business
- Candidate should be a graduate student or enrolled in undergraduate program.
- The candidate should have an outstanding academic record, excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and written skills, strong quantitative and computer skills.
Ideal candidate will have a background and interest in business administration,-with a focus on international, advanced organizational and problem solving skills, latest computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), strong communication skills (verbal and written), able to work in a challenging fast paced environment, a self-starter (especially when working virtually). Bilingual (Spanish) would be preferred, but not compulsory.
General Job Requirements:
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled