About the job
Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
International Operations Manager – Asia Pacific
The International Operations Manager – Asia Pacific partners with the Shake Shack Licensing team to give more dedicated and focused support to our licensed partners in Asia Pacific. This includes but is not limited to coordination of employee/partner training, new shack development, auditing current operations, and ongoing operations support. The position identifies licensee staffing needs, supports partner recruitment plans to ensure appropriate staffing is in place, and trained, to meet its business objectives and new store opening development plans. This role will also perform audits and lead training of new Shack openings.
- Brand Standard Evaluations – continuously evaluate opened stores throughout responsible markets. Evaluate each store at least twice per year.
- NSF Program Oversight – work with auditors to maintain program standards, and work with partners to maintain cleanliness and safety standards.
- Restaurant KPI Planning and Review – Monthly follow up on key operations metrics including organizational charts, restaurant level manager and team pipelines, and sales and performance.
- Training Program Oversight – Work together with Area Directors and training department to execute hands on training for our partners at every level or their organization
- Internal Management – Work together with all key stakeholders in our business to be up to date, relevant and driving the Shake Shack goals and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Operations, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years at a progressive restaurant or hospitality company, preferably majority of experience in an international environment
- Substantial experience working with licensed partners
- Mandarin Language Ability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
In order to be eligible to work in our NYC Home Office, you must be able to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon hire. Accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.