Royal Crown Academic School
This permanent full-time (35 hours per week) position is available starting February 1st, 2022.
About the job
Royal Crown Academic School is an official DLI under the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Royal Crown College of Business and Technology is located in Toronto, Ontario offering diploma and
certificate programs. RCCBT is a registered Private Career College under the Private Career
Colleges Act, 2005 and also a Designated Learning Institution in Canada.
Reporting to the Manager – International Student Recruitment, the International Recruitment
Officer – Vietnam is responsible for the recruitment and admission of international students in
Vietnam and the surrounding countries into programs offered at Royal Crown College. The
Recruitment Officer plans, maintains and executes marketing and student recruitment initiatives
by developing and fostering relationships with internal and external partners, in addition to
managing the admission process from enquiries through to enrolment.
The Recruitment Officer provides exceptional client-centred service on a consistent basis to all
stakeholder groups, which is critical to Royal Crown College’s reputation for providing excellent
student support and a high quality of academic offerings.
With minimal supervision, the Recruitment Officer plans and executes high-profile in-person and
virtual recruitment events attended by key stakeholders. The Recruitment Officer works with
internal and external groups to ensure events follow campus-wide policies and procedures and
in order to meet the college goals for internationalization and enrollment targets.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected, organized International Recruitment Officer, in
Vietnam to lead recruitment operations in Vietnam and the surrounding countries. We encourage
you to apply to join our growing recruitment team and take our organization to the next level!
In this role, you will:
● Represent Royal Crown College to promote our academic programs to recruitment
partners, international educators, and prospective students
● Increase international student enrolment at Royal Crown College recruiting international
students from diverse regions
● Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to recruitment partners and their staff,
and keep the recruitment partner contacts engaged with Royal Crown College through
● Undergo presentations in local markets to further promote Royal Crown College
● Train and guide recruitment partners to improve the quality and volume of international
applicants, ensuring top quality students apply to Royal Crown College
● Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media
platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from
potential and current students
● Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis
to maximize international student outreach
● Proactively undergo recruitment partner outreach
● Minimum 2 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or
● Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
● Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
● Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based
● Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
● Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you
provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner
● Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions
directly; considered a bonus
● Experience working with a CRM (Constant Contact); considered an asset
● Local Drivers licence is considered a valuable asset given the nature of travel in this
What we offer:
● The opportunity to have an impact on an organization that has educated more than one
● To work with a brilliant and globally diverse staff that will encourage and support you
through your development
● Competitive Salary with opportunity for advancement
● Commission opportunities