About the job
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos and Twisties! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Controller to join our team in Tingalpa on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is responsible for driving an efficient supply chain of inventory to / from and within the site. You will achieve this by liaising with internal customers and service providers to ensure optimum Inventory levels and accurate Inventory records to allow all parties to make informed decisions for the benefit of the business.
You Will Be:
- Working closely with the Supplying sites and Transport providers to ensure continuity and prioritisation of inventory requirements.
- Encouraging and promoting Pepsico Australia’s Health and Safety Policy within the workplace by ensuring attainment of the safety KPIs. This includes achievement of the leading safety indicators such as the monthly safety targets.
- Assisting in the management and execution of stocktake (internal and external), POS stocktake and damages reporting including posting, reconciliation variance analysis and consolidation of supporting documentation.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of inventory discrepancy transactions on SAP (Including returns) with the correct approvals.
- Managing Daily stock In Transit and set priority of warehouse unload activities. Follow up with DC Manager & / or freight service provider / 3rd party warehouse to expedite shipments where necessary
- Monitoring and reporting all matters of site Inventory including Low code / Out of stock / Transit & availability to ensure colleagues are able to make informed decisions to benefit business goals
- Executing QA / HOLD procedure ensuring accurate system control, documentation and physical isolation of all QA / HOLD inventory. Knowledge and adherence to all Food Safety Processes and procedures.
You Will Have:
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Inventory Control Procedures
- WMS – Warehouse management system
- Inventory control Management (preferred)
- FMCG experience – Food Service Industry (preferred)
What we can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S recruitment process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Medical Assessment
- References and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within. We encourage women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.